October 1 through October 4
15920 West Valley Highway,
Seattle, Washington, 98188
This is a reminder of our upcoming 2015 reunion.
There will be many updates coming during the time leading up to the reunion.
I now need to begin the process of selecting the tours and activities of the reunion. I have been getting input from a few shipmates but would love to hear from may more. So if you have any ideas, please send them my way.
1. The Embassy Suites is located only minutes from the Seattle –Tacoma Airport.
2. We were able to get a beautiful all suites hotel for $129 per night. For 2015, that is a great rate for Seattle.
3. Free Parking - The standard $10 per day parking fee has been waived.
4. There is a daily complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast
5. There is a daily complimentary evening manager's cocktail reception
6. There is a complimentary shuttle to and from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
7. There is a complimentary Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, and Suana
8. Pets are allowed for an additional $75 fee
9. We were able to negotiate a complimentary cocktail reception during our Saturday night banquet
When you factor in that parking is free, the complimentary daily breakfast, the complimentary cocktail reception, the complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport, and all rooms are suite rooms, this hotel was a really good find.
I hope that you are all as excited as I am and I ask you to please mark the dates on your calendars and plan to attend. There will be many more e-mails to follow about the Reunion, Seattle, and our former shipmates.
If you have any suggestions about what to do, where to go, what not to miss, or how to run a reunion, please pass them on. There is a lot to see and do in the area but we only have a few days to fit it in.
Hope to see you all there.
By now, you know that I send out a survey questionnaire every year. I am asking that you complete this very short (3) question survey. It has to do with our upcoming reunion, helping us select our future reunions, and any comments that you may have. Please click on the attached link which will take you directly to the survey. I truly appreciate your input. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ussrkturner
Thanks, Eric Miller, Reunion Chairman